Paint some hearts with me to celebrate the day of love!
In this video, I use the following list of tools. You can use all of these or just a single palette. I encourage you to experiment with different colors. Don’t worry so much about the exact palette, but rather challenge yourself to try new tools! For example, I use Inktense Pencils (shared below) to define my edges. You can also use any watercolor materials available to you at home. Just have fun!
- Derwent Inktense Paint Pan Palette – here
- Derwent Metallic Paint Pan Set – here
- Derwent Pastel Paint Pan Set – here
- Derwent Inktense Pencils – here
- Watercolor brushes – Use whatever you prefer! The paint pan sets come with synthetic water brushes that are also great for painting these little hearts.
- Derwent Line Makers – here
- Arches Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper Blocks – here
Relax and enjoy the process. Let me know what you think of the activity!
- Serenade for Sleepy Lovers by Cast of Characters
- The Nashville Network by Heartland Nights
- French Connection by Reves Francais