Spring is here, and so are all the beautiful BLOOMS! To celebrate, I recorded a simple tulip painting tutorial with Michaels.com. View the video below.
(The video is a little blurry, but the steps are clear.) Happy painting! Here’s what you’ll need…
- Paper: Arches 8×10 Cold Pressed Block or any other 8×10 watercolor paper. The point is to create 2 notecards on a single piece of 8×10 paper, so it’s important that your paper is an 8×10 size.
- Masking Tape (if using watercolor paper instead of the block)
- Derwent Metallic Paint Pan Set (purchase here)
- Derwent Inktense Paint Pan Travel Set 01 (purchase here)
- Derwent Waterbrush 3 Tip Set OR Variety of watercolor brushes including a thin pointed fine tip and a medium round
- Cup of water and towel